Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Namitha-77-Namithas honest confession

Though she didn’t have any major success in Telugu, Namitha is well known actress in Andhra Pradesh. It’s all because of her hot images that keeps circulating in media. Namitha honestly confesses that she is the biggest miser. She says that she is very strict in spending her money. “I never spend my money unnecessarily. Let every one call me a miser, I don’t mind,” says Namitha. “I have been like this since my childhood. Money doesn’t come from trees.

I always think twice in spending my money,” adds Namitha. But there in one thing she can’t be restricted. “I am a big foodie. Believe me or not. I take minimum eight to nine Chapathis for my lunch,” says Namitha. “The other obvious thing that I can’t have restriction is my onscreen glamour appearance. I always want to look glamorous on the screen. And for an actress it is a must,” adds Namitha.

No comments:

 << New! Click Here To Upload Photo's And Wallpaper...     << Worlds Most Popular Wallpaper Gallery Of NAMITHA.... Send Your Feedback's....