Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Namitha-24

Namitha, the woman from Surat, is a great fan of Simran and Kushboo.

Expressing her admiration for Simran, she says, 'she virtaully ruled the roost in Kollywood for a long time performing her roles with ease. I am sure no one can replace her. She sure is a great role model'.

On Kushboo, Namitha said, 'she is a gifted actress, who could any role with aplomb and very capable of carrying herself well on screen. I admire her for a lot of things'.

Speaking about 'Jagan Mohini', Namitha says, 'it is a dream come true role for me. I appear in a mythological character. Hitherto seem in trendy costumes, Jaganmohini would be a movie that would take me to my fans in a unique way'.

On her co-stars Nila and Raja, she says, 'They have been very co-operative and encouraging'.





No comments:

 << New! Click Here To Upload Photo's And Wallpaper...     << Worlds Most Popular Wallpaper Gallery Of NAMITHA.... Send Your Feedback's....