Friday, October 31, 2008

Namitha-34

The recent news that rocked the state is about a temple built for sexy babe Namitha in Nellai district. Yes, Namitha has become the only Tamil Cinema actress after Khushboo to have a temple dedicated to her. And the busty and buxom heroine is nothing but thrilled to have a temple dedicated to her.
“I was pleasantly surprised when I heard that they’ve built a temple in my honour. In fact, every time, I went back home to Surat, I used to tell my family members in jest that soon there would be a temple in my name. And now, it has actually come true. It took me some time to digest the thought of a temple in my name, but now I am thrilled” Namitha proudly says this in an interview.

According to Namitha fan club President, the temple has been built by a self interested fan, who is residing at present in Thirunelveli. “But Namitha Madam did not support this kind of activities or give any financial helps to them. They just show their love by building a temple in Namitha’s name. Nothing is wrong in this,”



No comments:

 << New! Click Here To Upload Photo's And Wallpaper...     << Worlds Most Popular Wallpaper Gallery Of NAMITHA.... Send Your Feedback's....