Thursday, October 16, 2008

Namitha-29

Namitha, the glam-doll of Kollywood, is keen to do a variety of roles. Kollywood is totally hero-centric and an actress rarely gets to play pivotal roles, she says referring to movies like Ghajini and Thavamai Thavamirundu. ‘But I would want to play such characters,’ she says with dreams in her eyes. Currently acting in nearly half-a-dozen movies, Namitha, says, 'I am not averse to glamour roles. But I want to prove a point that I can do any character with ease'. Acting alongside Parthiban in his Pachchakkuthirra, Namitha says, 'Though movies like Engal Anna, Hey, Maha Nadigan showcased my acting skills, the rest did not help my cause. The directors narrated me a story, but what they shot was totally different'. The actress hopes that a day will soon come in Tamil filmdom when she would leave her identity as an actress.


No comments:

 << New! Click Here To Upload Photo's And Wallpaper...     << Worlds Most Popular Wallpaper Gallery Of NAMITHA.... Send Your Feedback's....