Thursday, January 15, 2009

Namitha-72


Im happy to be called a sex bomb: Namitha

The huge opening for Ravichandran's Neelakanta has rejuvenated the Kannada film industry. Tamil actress Namitha had done 15 films in Telugu and Tamil, but the glamour girl saved this big film as her Kannada debut -- interestingly, the bombshell played a nagging wife in the film. Namitha is very happy that my entry to the Kannada film industry has been appreciated.

I am so charged up I want to do more Kannada films, where I can perform. I hope the film turns out to a big hit. I am sure that as days go, my performance will be talked about more. Why should I be depressed when my dances are appreciated?

I lost nearly six kilos. You can see the change in me and now even the unit members of Naan Avanillai are saying I'm looking more glamorous than before.


No comments:

 << New! Click Here To Upload Photo's And Wallpaper...     << Worlds Most Popular Wallpaper Gallery Of NAMITHA.... Send Your Feedback's....