Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Namitha-7


The glam-doll of Kollywood Namitha is all thrilled. For she has been assigned to play the lead role in an English movie. The movie has been titled Maya and would be produced by Global One Studios and would be directed by Eric with Ashok Kumar cranking the camera. Says Namitha, 'It is a great joy to act in an English movie at such a early stage of my career. It is an heroine centric movie and I would certainly leave an impression in the film'. Going further, she says, 'Thogh I have acted in several films in my career, I relish acting in Tamil movies. A sense of comfort prevails when I do Tamil movies. My forthcoming movies too would take me to greater heights in Kollywood'.


No comments:

 << New! Click Here To Upload Photo's And Wallpaper...     << Worlds Most Popular Wallpaper Gallery Of NAMITHA.... Send Your Feedback's....